Ausbildung zum Sicherheitsbeauftragten in englischer Sprache – training for safety officers
Gemäß SGB VII
In this 2-day training, the prospective safety officers (Sicherheitsbeauftragte) are comprehensively prepared for their new tasks and responsibilities.
According to § 22 of the Social Code VII, companies with more than 20 employees are obliged to appoint safety officers. Safety officers can reduce the frequency of occupational accidents even in small companies by implementing their expertise. They support the company management in taking measures to reduce occupational accidents and work-related illnesses.
In this seminar, the prospective safety officers are comprehensively prepared for their new tasks and learn how they can have a motivating effect on the employees. Safety officers support the occupational safety specialist, but cannot replace him or her.
On request, we can also conduct this training specifically for your company as an in-house event. Our experts will develop a training concept that is precisely tailored to the needs of your company and your employees. Please contact us!
The first day of training starts around 08:30, the last day of training ends around 17:00.
The German Association for Safety, Health and Environmental Protection at Work (VDSI) has awarded this course two points in the area of occupational health and safety.
- Introduction to occupational health and safety / Legal foundations
- Occupational health and safety organisation and tasks of those involved in the work system
- Tasks, rights and duties of safety officers and explanations of legally compliant organisation based on case studies
- The risk assessment according to ArbSchG
- Basics of hazard identification in the workplace
- Motivation and communication in the field of occupational health and safety
- Emergency management
- Occupational and commuting accidents
The course is suitable for employees from all sectors of industry. The individual focal points are coordinated with regard to the participants' sectors.
Bitte beachten Sie:
Die Referierendenauswahl kann je Termin variieren.
Richard Peter Jungers
B·A·D GmbH, Bonn
Certificate of participation by concada GmbH
Seminarpreis539 €zzgl. MwSt.
Neukundenrabatt von 10% bei der ersten Anmeldung
Treuerabatt von 15% ab der dritten Anmeldung